Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ben is Fine

Good morning,
Just in case you've been watching the news, I wanted to send a quick note to say that Ben is fine. The tsunami sirens went off twice in Honolulu this morning and he has already checked the predicted inundation zones. Our building is well outside of where the wave is predicted to hit and the only 'widespread panic' that he has heard of is that people are limited to the purchase of 2 cases of Spam per person today. I'm being serious. I guess there have been reports of this "panic" and they are exaggerated. However the local news has reported the limitation on Spam purchases. The fact that we shop at Costco and that I will never be without food means that Ben will be able to live comfortably in our apartment for a long time before he has to resort to fighting people over cases of Spam. The wave is predicted to hit at 11:20 HST so I'm sure he'll know more after that.
I have to go continue preparations for diving today. I hope you are doing well.
Take care,
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment