Monday, April 6, 2009

Swishy Diving


I wanted to post a quick message to let everyone know that we are still diving and happy at Guam. Ben joined the cruise a few days ago and this was our second day of diving here. Today’s dives were good but rather swishy. The swell would carry us about 10 feet in either direction while we were trying to collect data. Fun, fun, fun. One of the divers on our boat came up seasick and all four members of the tow team (Ben's boat) were almost compelled to feed the fishies while diving. Good thing for the ‘almost’. But we are back on the ship and with a dinner of roasted lamb chops, life is very good.  Life is also unfortunately very busy.  Since starting this leg of the cruise, I have taken on a new role and so my workload has increased dramatically. It is 8:30pm and I am nowhere near being finished with entering data. So I will let a glimpse of one of our recent dives speak a thousand words instead of me. I hope all is well where you are and that you enjoy the movie.
Take care,
Cristi

No comments:

Post a Comment